Who Wants Their Cleaning Chores to be DONE?

CLEAN MEAN! CLEAN GREEN! CLEAN QUICK!

CLEAN Elizabeth brings cutting edge cleaning techniques and solutions to the community. Her cleaning techniques and environmentally friendly solutions are convenient and safe.


CLEAN Elizabeth began when she started her first janitorial company in Buffalo, NY in 1998. The need for nontoxic cleaners and techniques that speed up the cleaning process was overwhelming. This blog is an open forum to accomplish the task of educating the community.

Email / Comments are all welcome!
SIGN UP FOR FREE CLEANING TIPS!



CLEAN MEAN! CLEAN GREEN! CLEAN QUICK!

CLEAN MEAN! CLEAN GREEN! CLEAN QUICK!

CLEAN MEAN! CLEAN GREEN! CLEAN QUICK!

Blogroll

Lets Keep it Handy!

Friday, December 7, 2007

So, way back when my mom use to use cotton cloth diapers on me when I was a child. (Yes, the 70's were great! It was a dirty chore to was them all! ICKY!)

Although the fad of 100% cotton diapers has faded there is a new use for them. I have always used them with all of my cleaning companies. It is 99.9% impossible to damage any and all of your surfaces when you clean
using these diapers.
I specifically us (brand new) adult diapers I purchase from EBay. You can purchase them in a smaller measurement size as well. I have a great contact. Email me for a link. This seller is great!
I use these to wipe down all my surfaces. One for each type of cleaning product. These clothes can also be used with the Swiffer floor sweeper. Instead of buying new cloths for it I just attach a cotton rage and spray whatever cleaner I want to use!
I choose adult diapers because they are larger and up to "SIX" ply. Six layers of absorbent and industrious layers of cotton. For my own personal use I sew two zig zag seams across the center of each one. I cut them in half at this point and wash them in the washer with soap and a little bleach. (As in image above) They usually need a wash and dry on high to make them as soft and absorbent as possible.
These are great! I never buy paper towels or those Handy wipes. I keep them handy in every room and just throw a bunch of dirty one's in the washer and they are brand new!
The benefits are numerous! I save the environment and land fills of limitless used paper.



0 comments:

Post a Comment